1) Goodmorning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam). 早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)
2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?) 您好!
3) Hello (or hi )! 您好!
4) How is everything (with you)?(您的)一切都好嗎?
5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days? 這幾天過得怎么樣?
6) How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you?) 您的身體好嗎?
7) Glad (nice ) to see you . 見到您很高興。
8) Welcome to our hotel. 歡迎到我們的酒店來!
9) It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson 再次見到您太好了,約翰遜先生。
10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye) 再見!
11) Good night. 晚安(晚間告別用)
12) have a good rest. 祝您休息好!
13) See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)見!
14) Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再見到您!
15) Have a good time. 祝您過得愉快!
16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我們飯店過得愉快!
17) Please don’t leave anything behind. 請不要遺忘你的東西。
18) Mind (or watch) your step! 請走好!
19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快!
20) Have a nice trip! 一路平安!
21) All the best! 萬事如意。
22) Take care! 多保重!
23) Good luck! 祝您好運!
24) Thank you (very much) 謝謝您(非常感謝)。
25) Thanks a lot. 多謝。
26) Thank you for coming. 謝謝您的光臨。
27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感謝您在我們飯店下榻。
28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感謝您。
29) It’s very kind of you. 謝謝,您真客氣。
30) You are (most) welcome. 不用謝,不用客氣。
31) Not at all. 不用謝。
32) Don’t mention it. 不用謝。
33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高興能為您服務。
34) Glad to be of service. 很高興為您服務。
35) At your service. 樂意為您效勞。
36) I’m sorry. 很抱歉。
37) Excuse me. 對不起。
38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的過錯。
39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness. 對于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 對不起,讓您久等了。
41) Sorry to interrupt you. 對不起,打擾了。
42) That’s all right. 這沒什么。
43) It doesn’t matter. 沒關系。
44) Never mind. 不要緊,沒關系。
45) Let’s forget it. 算了吧!
46) What can I do for you? 我能為您干點什么?
47) Can I help you? 我能為您干點什么?
48) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能為您效勞的嗎?
49) Just a moment, please. 請稍等一下。
50) Don’t worry about it 別擔心。
51) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 對不起,請再說一遍好嗎?
52) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow. 貝羅先生,有您的電話。
53) Who is speaking, please? 請問您是誰?(電話用語)
54) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我馬上給您接1120房間。
55) What number are you calling? 請問對方什么電話號碼。 #p#分頁標題#e#
56) Who would you like to talk to? 請問受話人姓名?
57) Could you hold the line, please? 請(拿著話筒)稍等一會好嗎?
58) Here are come letters for you. 這是您的信。
59) What a shame! 多可惜!
60) I’m sorry to hear that! 聽到這事我很難過。
61) We are all sorry to hear of your illness. 聽說您病了都很擔心。
62) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要為這事太煩惱了。
63) I wish you good health. 祝您健康。
64) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切順利!
65) Happy New Year! 新年快樂!
66) Merry Christmas! 圣誕節快樂!
67) Happy birthday to you! 祝您生日快樂!
68) Congratulations! 祝賀您!(恭喜)
69) My hearty congratulations! 衷心祝賀您!
70) As you wish(or like) 隨您的便。
71) Certainly. 當然可以。
72) Of course. 當然可以。
73) Go ahead and do what you like. 干吧,你喜歡干什么就干什么。
74) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 對不起,這是不允許的。
75) No, I’m afraid not. 不,恐怕不行。
76) Out of the question, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能。
77) Walk straight ahead. 一直往前走。
78) Turn left(right). 往左(右)轉。
79) Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)樓。
80) Take the lift to the third floor. 乘電梯到三樓。
81) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 電梯間在大廳靠大門外。
82) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服務員將領您去宴會廳。
83) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor. 洗手間在走廊盡頭。
84) The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 郵電所在酒吧對面。
85) The bank is next to the shop. 銀行在小賣部隔壁。
86) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk. 你可以收銀外兌換錢。
87) How much would you like to change? 你要兌換多少呢?
88) The rates of exchange are on the board there. 兌換率寫在那這的黑板上。
89) There are some local products on sale here. 這里出售一些地方產品。
90) It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…) 這個按重量(碼,米……)計價出售。
91) Sorry, it’s sold out. 對不起,賣完了。
92) How do you like this? 您看這個怎么樣?
93) What about that one? 你看那個好嗎?
94) Here is your change. 這是找您的錢。
95) Here is your receipt. 這是你的收據。
96) Air mail or ordinary mail? 是航空信還是平信?
97) An air mail letter for abroad is $1.60. 寄往國外的航空信需1.60元。
98) The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking. 飯店的旅行社代辦各種預訂票。
99) Please don’t smoke here. 請不要在這里抽煙。