Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需著正式服裝?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?
請不要穿牛仔褲。
No jeans, please.
餐廳點餐篇
到異國品嘗美食可說是旅游的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當的詢問服務生,并表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得道地又滿足。
請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在節食中。
I'm on a diet.