401 I'm calling from a public phone.
我打的是公用電話。
402 Contact me by telephone.
電話跟我聯絡。
403 I will be in between six and eight.
我6點至8點都在。
404 I will be here all night.
我整晚都在這里。
405 All right, I will be waiting for you .
好的,我會等候你的。
406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
喂,是陳先生的家嗎?
407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
喂,我想和陳先生講話。
408 Will you please repeat it?
請你重說一遍好嗎?
409 He has left already .
他已經離開了。
410 He is attending a conference now.
他正在出席會議。
411 Hello, This is operator.
喂!我是接線員。
412 I'll call you up later.
我稍后會打電話給你。
413 May I talk to Mr.McCoy?
我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?
414 May I use the telephone?
我能用一下電話嗎?
415 This is Shen calling.
我姓沈。
416 Is that Mr.Shen?
沈先生嗎?
417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
是的,我姓沈。
418 Whom do you want to talk to?
你要和誰講話?
419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
我要和杰克先生講話。
420 I'll connect you with his office.
我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。
421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。
422 The line is busy.
占線。
423 No answer.
沒有人接電話。
424 He is on the phone.
他正在通話。
425 This telephone line is interrupted.
這個電話不通。
426 The wire has got crossed.
電話串線了。
427 Who is speaking?
請問是誰打來的?
428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打錯號碼了。
429 I'll calling 265-5822.
打265-5822。
430 Please ring off.
請掛電話。
431 I'll call you back.
我回電話給你。
432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
讓我在電話中和她講些話。
433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
請你叫沈小姐來接電話好嗎?
434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信嗎?
435 I'm going to put on to her.
我會請她回電話。
436 The voice is not distinct.
聲音不清楚。
437 Give me a ring at my office.
打電話到我辦公室。
438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打對方付費的電話到臺灣的臺北。
439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?
440 What is your part's name?
對方的姓名是什么?
441 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?
442 Pound Sterling please.
請換成英鎊吧。
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
444 Is there any interest on this money?
這筆透支要利息嗎?
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。
446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。
447 I want to buy some traveller's checks.
我想買些旅行支票。
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?
449 Have you got your cheque book with you?
您支票本帶來了沒有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.
您要轉帳的金額。
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兌現了。
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,讓我看看您的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
這是您1000美元所換的人民幣。給您護照和兌換清單。
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想匯多少錢?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是匯美元吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以請問匯款的原因嗎?
459 Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信還是電匯,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那么你要采用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。
462 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信匯吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.
匯款300英鎊到倫敦,費用為3英鎊。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的匯款已經到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兌換多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民幣的匯率是多少,好嗎?
473 Here you are , please check.
給你,請查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英鎊換成人民幣。
475 Are you going to use cash or traveller's cheques?
您是用現鈔換呢,還是用旅行支票換?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.
500美元可兌換人民幣4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。
478 I beg your pardon.
請原諒。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們想約你來參加面試。
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
481 Let me tell you about our product.
關于產品一事讓我向你說明。
482 This is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
487 I strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。
488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
489 We've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
491 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。
492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷售得那么好。
493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。
494 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。
495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。
500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?