资源新版在线天堂-桌下含校园污肉高h-坠落女教师-椎名由奈在线播放-六月色婷婷-六月丁香婷婷天天在线

食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 行業相關 » 正文

商務英語900句精選(2)

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2007-02-05

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
   我還要再確認嗎?
  102 Is there any earlier one?
   還有更早一點的嗎?
   103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
   請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
   104 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 a.m. train?
   我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
   105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
   請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
  106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
   火車通行證有折扣嗎?
  107 May I reconfirm my flight?
   我可以確認我的班機嗎?
  108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
   他們全部不預訂的嗎?
  109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
   我一定要預訂座位嗎?
  110 May I see a timetable?
   我可以看時刻表嗎?
  111 How long will I have to wait?
   我要等候多久呢?
  112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
   你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
  113 Do you have any other flights?
   你們還有別的班機嗎?
   114 When would you like to leave?
   你要什么時間離開呢?
  115 Can I reconfirm by phone?
   我可以用電話確認嗎?
   116 Where can I make a reservation?
   我到哪里可以預訂?
   117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
   我需要預訂餐車嗎?
  118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
   火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?
   119 Is this a daily flight?
   這是每日航班嗎?
  120 Excuse me. May I get by?
   對不起,我可以上車嗎?
  121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
   坐船到那里要花多少錢?
  122 Can I cancel this ticket?
   我可以取消這張票嗎?
   123 Check it to my final destination
   把它托運到我的目的地。
  124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
   最遲要在8點30分到達機常
   125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
   把你的行李拿到行李房去。
  126 Please open your baggage.
   請把你的行李打開。
   127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
   請你填寫這張入境卡。
   128 Let me see your passport, please.
   請讓我看看你的護照。
  129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
   我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
   130 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
   我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
  131 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
   如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
  132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
   我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
  133 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
   如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
   134 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
   我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
   135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
   那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
   136 We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
   如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
   137 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
   我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
   138 That’ll put us both in the picture.
   這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
  139 Then we’d have some idea of what you’ll be needing.
   那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。
  140 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
   我還不能馬上說定。
   141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
   有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
  142 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
   這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
  143 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
   你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
  144 I’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.
   盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
  145 We’ve got to report back to the head office.
   我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
  146 Thank you for you cooperation.
   謝謝你們的合作。
  147 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
   我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
  148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
   這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
  149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
   如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
  150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
   我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

 151 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
   我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
  152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
   我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
   153 Welcome to our factory.
   歡迎到我們工廠來。
  154 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
   我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
  155 You’ll know our products better after this visit.
   參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
  156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
   也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
  157 Then we could look at the production line.
   然后我們再去看看生產線。
  158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
   墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
  159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
   表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
  160 We are running on two shifts.
   我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
  161 Almost every process is computerized.
   幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
  162 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
   工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
  163 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
   所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
  164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
   我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
  165 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
   因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
  166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
   質量比數量更為重要。
  167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
   我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
  168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
   我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
  169 Is the production line fully attomatic?
   生產線是全自動的嗎?
  170 What kind of quality control do you have?
   你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
  171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
   所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
  172 What’s your general impression,may I ask?
   不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
  173 I’m impressed by your approach to business.
   你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
  174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
   我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
  175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
   就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
  176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
   我想也許將來我們可以合作。
   177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
   我們想把生意擴大到中國市常
  178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
   我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
  179 We would be glad to start business with you.
   我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
  180 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
   洽談中請你們多加關照。
  181 We are happy to be of help.
   我們十分樂意幫助。
  182 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
   我保證通力合作。
  183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
   可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
  184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
   如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
  185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
   你也許對某些產品感興趣。
  186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
   剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
  187 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.
   這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
  188 All these articles are best selling lines.
   所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
  189 Your desire coincides with ours.
   我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
  190 No wonder you’re so experienced.
   怪不得你這么有經驗。
  191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
   隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
  192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
   可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
  193 At what time can we work out a deal?
   我們什么時候洽談生意?
  194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
   我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
  195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
   我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
  196 This is our common desire.
   這是我們的共同愿望。
  197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
   我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
  198 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it.
   我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
  199 Seeing is believing.
   百聞不如一見。
  200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
   你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
 
關鍵詞: 商務英語 精選
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
分享:

 

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
Processed in 5.299 second(s), 1044 queries, Memory 4.88 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 福利社的阿姨| 在线视频免费国产成人| xxx在线播放| 免费特黄一区二区三区视频一| 亚洲精品沙发午睡系列| 国产伦精品一区二区三区| 色cccwww| 丰满老熟好大bbbxxx| 日日摸夜添夜夜夜添高潮| 菠萝菠萝蜜免费播放高清| 男人国产AV天堂WWW麻豆| 97在线免费观看视频| 免费国产在线观看| 999久久免费高清热精品| 免费三级播放器| 99久久免费国产精精品| 青春禁区动漫免费观看| 成电影人免费网站| 视频一区在线免费观看| 国产精品你懂得| 亚洲 日本 天堂 国产 在线| 国产亚洲精品在线视频| 亚洲国产精品99久久久久久| 吉吉影音先锋av资源网| 在教室轮流被澡高H林萌| 伦理片在线线手机版韩国免费6| 最近免费中文MV在线字幕| 男人有噶坏| 放射源分类办法| 亚洲国产精品无码中文字幕| 精品免费久久久久久成人影院| 在线 中文字幕| 欧美00后rapper潮水| 大胸美女被cao哭| 亚洲高清中文字幕| 久久免费国产视频| videos gratis欧美另类| 色女仆影院| 久久re热在线视频精6| 97视频在线免费| 西施打开双腿下面好紧|