资源新版在线天堂-桌下含校园污肉高h-坠落女教师-椎名由奈在线播放-六月色婷婷-六月丁香婷婷天天在线

食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 行業相關 » 正文

醫生護士英語會話 Unit Four At the Emergency Room

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2005-03-27

在急診室

Unit Four At the Emergency Room

 對話6:肚子痛

Dialogue Six:Suffer from a stomach

 

大夫: 請進。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It’s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告訴我嗎?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can’t name them exactly.

大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I’ll see you later.

大夫:待會兒見。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

Patient: Here’s my report, Doctor.

大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客氣。

Doctor: You are welcome.

 

單詞

Words

seafood      n. 海鮮

roastduck     n. 烤鴨

vomit       vi. 嘔吐

bathroom      n. 廁所

laboratory      n. 化驗室         

indigestion      n. 消化不良       

oily         adj. 油膩

avoid        vt. 避免

短語

Phrases

a great variety of things    種類很多

made several trips to the bathroom  上了好幾趟廁所

get your stools tested     做一個大便檢查

write out a slip       開一張化驗單

take your seat,       請坐

due to           因為,由于

 

句子

Sentence Patterns

 

你嘔吐過沒有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一個大便檢查。

Now you have to get your stools tested.

我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。

It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。

I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

 

 

 

相關單詞

Related Words

 

bellyache     肚子痛

enteritis     腸炎

gastralgia     胃痛

gastritis     胃炎

appendictis    闌尾炎

enterogastritis   腸胃炎

constipation    便秘

nephritis     腎炎

diabetes     糖尿病

uraemia     尿毒癥

urethritis     尿道炎

cystitis      膀胱炎

diarrhoea     痢疾

dysentery     痢疾

piles       痔瘡

haememorrhoids  痔瘡

 

 

相關短語

Related Phrases

have a pain in the chest         胸口痛

have a pain in the abdomen        肚子痛

hav e a pain in the back         背痛

have a pain in the ear          耳痛

have a pain in the loins          腰痛

have a running nose           流鼻涕

have a stuffed-up nose          鼻子不通

have a bad cough            咳嗽得厲害

bring up phlegm when coughing      咳嗽有痰

tougue heavily coated          舌苔很厚

have a foul breath            口臭

have a bitter taste in one’s mouth      口發苦

run with tears             流淚

have watery eyes           流淚

 

 

相關表達方式

Related Expression

 

I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

我頭疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳頭疼)

I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

I have got a pain in my belly.

我肚子疼。

I have diarrhoea.

我拉肚子了。

I have a splitting headache.

我頭痛得快要裂開似的。

I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

最近我一直胸口痛。

I have been losing sleep.

我最近一直失眠。

I have been throwing up.

我最近一直嘔吐

I have got a bad appetite.

我的胃口不好。

I have a ringing in my ears.

我耳朵嗡嗡作響。

My right eardrum has been infected.

我的右耳鼓被感染了。

My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

我的體重從80磅一下減到了60 磅。

 

 

 

 

 

 

對話7:交通事故

Dialogue Seven  (A traffic accident)

 

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我剛才過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由于車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的右臂和肘部也檫傷了。現在我感到肋骨有點疼痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?

Doctor : I’ll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。

Patient: It’s hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?

Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。

Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什么問題。但是出于安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之后,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , you’d better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

Patient: OK. See you later.

病人: 好的,那么待會兒再見吧!

Doctor: See you then!

大夫:待會兒見!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:這是我的X光片。

Patient: Here’s my X-rays.

大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看, 有點小問題。有一點骨裂。

Doctor: I’ll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There’s a hairline fracture.

病人:這嚴重嗎?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三周你最好不要去上班。盡量臥床休息

Doctor: No. It’s not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什么藥呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫: 是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會愈合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。

Doctor: All right. I’ll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏嗎?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。藥方里我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。

Doctor: No, it isn’t necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感謝您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客氣。再見!

Doctor:  Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再見!

Patient: Goodbye! 

 

單詞

Words

elbow           n. 肘部

graze           v. 檫傷

ribs            n. 肋骨

plate           n. 光片

oral            adj 口服

instruction         n. 說明

plaster           n. 石膏

 

 

 

短語

Phrases

be knocked to the ground           被撞倒在地

to be on the safe side             出于安全考慮

take two or three weeks off work         休假兩,三周

herbal medicine               中草藥

for oral administration             口服

a tube of ointment              一管藥膏

 

句子

Sentence Patterns

 

Does it hurt when I do this?

我按這兒,你疼不疼?

To be on the safe side , you’d better go to the X-ray Department.

但是出于安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。

When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

片子照好之后,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

Will I need to be put in plaster?

我需要上石膏嗎?

Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s.

這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.

請按說明服藥。

 

相關單詞

dislocation         脫臼

spain            扭傷

twist           扭傷

burn           燒傷

spasm           痙攣

tetanus          破傷風

paralysis          癱瘓

fracture          骨折

bandage          繃帶

plaster           石膏

stitch           縫針

padding          墊,襯

pillow           枕頭

crutch           拐杖

 

 

相關短語

be all right       沒什么問題 

take a week off work   休假一周

rest in bed        臥床休息

clean up the wound    清洗傷口

dress the wound      包扎傷口

give sb. a few stiches    給---縫幾針

take the stiches out     拆線

be hospitalized       住院

right away        立即,馬上

 

 

Related Expressions

 

Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.

你的手臂和肘關節看來沒什么問題。

You should take a week off work.

你應該休假一周。

Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.

雖然不太嚴重,但你還是要盡量多臥床休息。

Take it three times a day after meals.

每日三次,飯后服用。

Here is the prescription for your medicine.

這是給你開的藥方。

There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.

破了個口子,不過不太深。

First, I’ll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.

我得先清洗傷口,然后把傷口包扎起來。

I’m afraid I’ll have to give you a few stiches.

恐怕我得給你縫幾針了。

Come back in a week and I’ll take your stiches out.

一周之后再來,我給你拆線。

The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.

X光片顯示足踝骨折。

You must be hospitalized right away.

你應當立即住院。

You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.

你的骨折需要治療。

You’ll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.

你得住院觀察兩天。

Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.

你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。

 

 

 

 

對話8 墮胎

Dialogue Eight  Abortion

 

患者:我這兩天陰道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。

Patient: I have had  some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.

護士:出血量多嗎?上次月經是什么時候?

Nurse: What was the amount of  bleeding?  When was your last period?

患者:我已經兩個月沒有來月經了。上次月經是4月4 日。

Patient: I missed 2 periods. The last one was on April 4.

護士:你的月經準時嗎?

Nurse: Is your menstruation regular?

患者:結婚前月經常遲來,現在準時了。

Patient: It’s normal now, but it used to be somewhat late before I was married.

護士:你能留點尿做妊娠檢查嗎?

Nurse: Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?

患者:我試試看。
Patient: I’ll try.

護士:妊娠檢查呈陽性。你什么地方疼,怎么個疼法?

Nurse: The pregnancy test was positive. Where is the pain and what’s it like?

患者:在下腹正中,一陣一陣地疼,痛的時候還伴有陰道出血。

Patient: The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts.

護士:看來你懷孕了,是先兆流產。除了吃飯和上廁所,你應臥床休息。

Nurse: It seems that you are pregnant,with a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.

患者:我需要吃些藥嗎?

Patient: Shall I take some medicine?

護士:我會給你開一些注射用藥和口服藥。

Nurse: I’ll give some medicine by injection or orally.

患者:好的,我會照你說的做。

Patient: OK, I’ll do as you said.

護士:如果出血比平時多,你需要立即來看急診。一周后再來檢查。

Nurse: You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. Come back in a week for a check up.

(三天以后)

(3 days later)

護士:你現在感覺這么樣?

Nurse: How are you now?

患者:不太好。出血增多了,而且陣發性腹痛,每7到10分鐘1次。

Patient: Not so good . The bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes.

護士:讓我檢查一下。啊,子宮頸口已經開了4厘米了,子宮口可以看見部分胎兒,胎兒馬上就要下來了。我得為你準備寫血液以備必要時輸血,你需要馬上住院。

Nurse: Let me take a look. Oh ,the cervix is already open about 4cm,and part of the fetus can be seen in the cervix. The fetus will come out soon. I’ll prepare the blood for you in case a  blood transfusion is needed. You should be admitted to the hospital immediately.

 

單詞

Words

 

abortion        n. 墮胎

abdomen       n. 下腹

menstruation      n. 月經

normal        adj 正常

urine         n. 尿

pregnancy       n. 妊娠

positive        adj 陽性

miscarriage       n. 流產

injection        n. 注射

orally         adv. 口服

emergency       n.急診

severe         n.嚴重

cervix         n. 子宮頸口

fetus          n. 胎兒

transfusion        n. 輸血

 

短語

Phrases

 

vaginal bleeding      陰道出血

together with        伴有

used to          過去,過去常常

a pregnancy test       妊娠檢查

except for         除---以外

in case           萬一

be admitted to        進入

 

句子

Sentence Patterns

 

I have had  some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.

我這兩天陰道出血并、伴有下腹疼痛。

Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?

你能留點尿做妊娠檢查嗎?

The pregnancy test was positive.

妊娠檢查呈陽性。

Where is the pain and what’s it like?

你什么地方疼,怎么個疼法?

You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.

除了吃飯和上廁所,你應臥床休息。

I’ll give some medicine by injection or orally.

我給你開一些注射用藥和口服藥。

Come back in a week for a check up.

一周后再來檢查。

 

 

相關單詞

Related Words

 

buttocks               臀部

hips                臀部

rectum               臀部

genitals              生殖器

penis                陰莖

scrotum               陰囊

testis               睪丸

pubes               陰毛

urethra               尿道

sperm               精液

vagina               陰道

womb               子宮

uterus                子宮

ovaries               卵巢

cell                 細胞

embryo               胚胎

placenta               胎盤

menses               月經

menstruation             月經

periods                月經

 

 

 

相關短語

Related Phrases

 

genital organ         生殖器

the virile member       陰莖

seminal duct         輸精管

spermatic duct         輸精管

deferent duct         輸精管

seminal vesicle         精囊

vaginal orifice         陰門

private parts          陰部

fallopian tube         輸卵管

 

 

相關表達方式

Related Expressions

 

Is your period heavy or light?

來月經時,量多還是少?

It’s always heavy.

總是很多。

And how long does it last?

經期多長?

Eight or ten days. My face always goes very pale and I can’t concentrate on work because of the pain.

八到十天,月經一來,因為痛經,臉色總是蒼白,無法專心工作。

I have very bad period pains evry month

每次月經來,我都痛得要命。

For the last two or three weeks I’ve been getting real bad pains in one of my breasts.

在過去的兩三周里,我的一個乳房很痛。

There seems to be some sort of a lump.

這兒看來有個硬塊。

I’ll give you some Chinese medicine to relieve your pain.

我給你開些止痛的中藥。

Don’t eat very hot or cold food, and keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food.

不要吃很燙或很冷的食物,也不要吃酸的和辛辣的刺激性食物。

 

 

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
 
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
分享:

 

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
Processed in 3.678 second(s), 613 queries, Memory 4.01 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成 人 动漫3d 在线看| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 13一18TV处流血TV| 精品国产乱码久久久人妻| 午夜影视不用充钱的免费| 国产电影无码午夜在线播放| 乳交高H糙汉宠文| 丰满大爆乳波霸奶| 色姊姊真舒服| 国产精品人成在线播放新网站| 天堂色| 国产色综合久久无码有码| 贤妻良母电影日本| 国内精品久久| 中国少妇内射XXXHD免费| 男女又黄又刺激B片免费网站| av老司机色爱区综合| 日韩高清毛片| 国产真实女人一级毛片| 伊人久久中文大香线蕉综合| 麻豆COMCN| 大胸美女裸身色诱网站| 亚洲mv在线观看| 久久这里只有精品视频9 | 帝王受PLAY龙椅高肉NP| 日本片bbbxxx| 国产伦精品一区二区三区免费观看 | 国产一卡2卡3卡4卡孕妇网站| 校园纯肉H教室第一次| 精品蜜臀AV在线天堂| 99久久久A片无码国产精| 色爰情人网站| 久久日本精品在线热| 草比比过程图| 亚洲国产夜色在线观看| 奶水太多h室友| 国产精品一区二区资源| 51精品少妇人妻AV一区二区| 日韩精品久久久久影院| 国产午夜精品久久久久婷婷| 亚洲AV午夜精品麻豆AV|