81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。