Thanks a lot/Thanks a bunch/I appreciate it/It means a lot to me/I don't know what to say/That was kind of you/Thank you so much/Thank you very much.
非常謝謝用英語可以這么說:
1. Thanks
后面加上不同的詞,就成了Thank you so much. / Thank you very much. / Thanks a lot./ Thanks a bunch。
2. I can't thank you enough.
Can't do sth enough就是再怎么都不為過,這句話就是無法形容對你有多感謝,感激不盡。
3. Cheers
Cheers在英國和澳洲更通用哦。
"I've bought you a drink." "Cheers, mate."
“我給你買了杯酒。”“謝謝,老兄。”
4. I appreciate it.
I/we appreciate這個表達形容我/我們對…非常感謝。
We really appreciate all the help you gave us last weekend.
你們上周末給予我們大力幫助,我們非常感謝。
5. I'm grateful for that/it.
你可以加一點副詞,增強感謝的程度哦,比如:
I'll be eternally grateful to you.
我永遠感激你。
6. It means a lot to me.
這個程度就更深啦,別人幫了大忙就可以這么說。
7. That was very kind of you.
It was great/awesome/thoughtful of you.
如果朋友做了很暖心的事情,以上的表達都很實用哦。
8. Oh, you shouldn't have.
比如別人給你禮物時,用來表示你沒有期待如此。
對應中文就是“你太客氣了”,比如:
Flowers! You shouldn't have!
“給我的鮮花!你不必送的!”
9. I don't know what to say.
形容激動地說不出話來。
(來源:滬江英語)