1. Do you have a quarter? Because I promised I would call my mom as soon as I fell in love.
你有零錢嗎? 因為我答應我老媽當我戀愛時要立刻打電話給她.
2. Milk does a body good, but DAMN how much milk you've been drinking?
牛奶對身體有益, 但我的老天, 你到底喝了多少啊?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信有一見鍾情這種事嗎?
4. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
我把我的電話簿弄丟了.. 我能用你的嗎 ? ( 雙關語, 其實是跟對方要電話)
5. It's awful hot in here, or it is you?
這里真的好熱. 或是那是因為你的關系?
6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
如果我能重新排列字母, 我要把 U (You) 跟 I 排在一起.
7. Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes!
你有地圖嗎? 因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了.
8. If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.
如果你是我眼里的一滴眼淚, 我不會哭因為我害怕會失去你.
9. You remind me of my ex-girlfriend.
你使我想起我的前任女友.
10. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it.
我對你的愛就像是瀉肚子一樣, 讓我把持不住.
11. A. How are you? B: Fine. A: I didn't ask you how you looked, I asked you how are you.
A: 你好嗎? B: 好 A: 我沒有問你長的如何, 我只是問你好不好.
12. I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.
我是小偷, 我是來這偷你的心.