對話9 西藥
Dialogue Nine Western Medicine
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
藥劑師:早上好,女士。請問有什么需要我幫忙的嗎?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
病人:請按藥方幫我抓藥好嗎?
Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
藥劑師:當然可以。請把你的藥方給我看一下。
Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:給你。
Patient: Here you are.
藥劑師:請稍等片刻。好了。因要的藥 全在這兒了。
Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:謝謝。
Patient: Thank you very much.
藥劑師:別客氣。我順便問一下,你的這個藥方是約翰遜大夫給你開的吧。
Chemist: Don’t mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn’t you?
病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.
藥劑師:那么他有沒有告訴你怎么服用這些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
病人:沒有,他沒有說怎么服用。
Patient: No. he didn’t say anything about it.
藥劑師:好的。讓我給你解釋解釋吧。這些藥片每日三次,每次兩片。記住在飯后服用。
Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那么這個止咳糖漿怎么服用呢?
Patient: How about this cough syrup?
藥劑師:先把藥瓶搖晃幾下。每日三次,每次兩勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
病人:非常感謝。
Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。
Chemist. You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
單詞
Words:
prescription n. 藥方
tablet n. 藥片
syrup n. 糖漿
spoonful n. 勺
recover vi康復
短語
Phrases:
fill the prescription 抓藥
by the way 順便問一下
take the medicine 服藥
three times a day 每日三次
in no time 很快
句子
Sentence Patterns:
Can you fill the prescription for me?
請按藥方幫我抓藥好嗎?
Please show me the Prescription.
請把你的藥方給我看一下。
Just a moment, please.
請稍等片刻。
Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
這些藥片每日三次,每次兩片。記住在飯后服用。
First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
先把藥瓶搖晃幾下。每日三次,每次兩勺。
I hope you will recover in no time.
祝你早日康復。
相關單詞
Related Words
prescription 藥方
recipe 配方
tablet 藥片
pill 藥丸
bolus 大藥丸
powder 藥粉,藥散
ointmnet 藥膏
plaster 膏藥
capsule 膠囊
emulsion 乳劑
syrup 糖漿
mixture 合劑
tincture 藥酊
injection 注射劑
相關短語
Related Phrases
proved recipe 驗方
secret recipe 秘方
medicinal materials 藥材
medicinal liquor 藥酒
medicinal herb 藥草
medicinal liquid 藥水
absorbent cotton 藥棉
adhsiveplaster 膠布
ethyl alcohol 酒精
tincture of iodine 碘酒
distilled water 蒸餾水
cooling ointment 清涼油
相關表達方式
Related Expressions
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
請按說明服藥。
I’d like you to take one of these pills three times a day.
你把這些藥片每天服用三次,每次一片。
I’ll give you a dose of streptomysin.
我給你一點兒鏈霉素。
These tablets are to keep the fever down.
這些藥片是用于退燒的。
These tablets should clear up the trouble.
這些藥片可以解除病痛。
These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.
這些維生素B和C用于增強你的抵抗力。
This is for reducing the fever.
這個是用來退燒的。
This medicine will give you quick relief.
這種藥將快速解除你的病痛。
對話10 西藥
Dialogue Ten Western Medicine
病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什么藥呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?
Chemist: Don’t you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven’t gone to see a doctor.
藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。
Patient: I don’t know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。
Chemist: ( picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:這藥有效果嗎?
Patient: Will this really help?
藥劑師:根據標簽上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什么靈丹妙藥。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn’t help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There’s no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor’s certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
藥劑師:當然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That’s great.
藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎么服用,一定得看仔細了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:謝謝你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
藥劑師:還需要別的什么嗎?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,謝謝。
Patient: No. thank you.
藥劑師:不客氣。
Chemist: You’re welcome.
單詞
Words
relieve vt 緩解
prescription n. 藥方
allergic adj. 過敏的
medication n. 藥物
recommend vt 推薦
label n. 標簽
miracle n. 奇跡,特效藥
penicillin n. 盤尼西林
certificate n. 證書,證明
短語
Phrases
apart from 除----以外
relieve the pain 緩解痛苦
see a doctor 看醫生
be allergic to 對---過敏
pick up 拿起
according to 根據
along with 與---一道,除---以外
boric acid 硼酸
句子
Sentence Patterns
Are you allergic to any type of medication?
你會不會對某些藥品過敏?
I recommend this brand for quick relief.
我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。
If that doesn’t help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.
如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。
There’s no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
治療感冒沒什么靈丹妙藥。
The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
上面的說明告訴你怎么服用,一定得看仔細了。
相關單詞
Related Words
lotion 洗劑
paste 糊劑
inhalation 吸入劑
lozenge 糖錠
liniment 搽劑
suppository 栓劑
antipyretic 退熱藥
pain-killer 止痛片
aspirin 阿司匹林
morphine 嗎啡
sedative 鎮靜藥
insulin 胰島素
tonic 補藥
glucose 葡萄糖
anaesthetic 麻醉劑
ether 乙醚
ingredient (藥物)成分
相關短語
Related Phrases
sleeping pill 安眠藥
oral contraceptive 口服避孕藥
contraceptive drugs 避孕藥
on a full stomach 飯后服用
shake the bottle well before use 服用前搖勻
be taken at bed-time 臨睡前服用
be taken when necessary 必要時服用
on an empty stomach 空腹服用
for external use 外用
for oral administration 內服
相關表達方式
Related Expressions
Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.
每天三次搽用這管軟膏。
Are you allergic to any medication?
你對藥物過敏嗎?
Avoid greasy foods.
不要吃油膩食物。
Be sure to keep warm and rest.
注意保暖和休息。
This eye drops may improve your eyesight.
這種眼藥水可以增進你的視力。
This is for oral administration.
這是口服藥。
This medicine will relieve your pain.
這種藥能緩解你的痛苦。
This solution is for external use only.
這種溶劑只能外用。
對話11 中藥
Dialogue Eleven Chinese Medicine
病人:這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
藥劑師:當然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:謝謝
Patient: Thank you.
藥劑師:別客氣。讓我看看。大概需要五分鐘的時間。
Chemist: You’re welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
藥劑師:好了,這是你所需要的中草藥。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:請您給我解釋一下怎么熬這副中草藥,好嗎?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
藥劑師:每天早晨打開一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。然后用大火煮。煮至沸騰后把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然后把火關掉。冷卻后,到出服用。到出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:還挺復雜的。順便問一下,我能用普通的鋼制鍋熬藥嗎?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
藥劑師:不行,你最好還是用砂鍋。
Chemist: No, you can’t do that. You’d better use an earthenware pot.
病人:謝謝。我今天還真學到不少東西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。
Chemist: You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
單詞
Words
soak vt 浸泡
simmer vt 用文火熬
liquid n. 液體
complicated adj 復雜的
steel n. 鋼
earthen adj 泥土做的
ware n. 器皿
短語
Phrases
herbal medicine 草藥
turn down 關小
turn off 關掉
the leaves 藥渣
a steel pan 鋼制鍋
an earthenware pot 砂鍋,砂罐
句子
Sentence Patterns
This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?
This is your herbal medicine.
這是你所需要的中草藥。
Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours,
每天早晨打開一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。
As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. 煮至沸騰后把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然后把火關掉。
Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink.
冷卻后,倒出服用。倒出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。
Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
倒出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。
相關單詞
Related Words
tonic 補藥
ginseng 人參
musk 麝香
honey 蜂蜜
loquat 枇杷
amber 琥珀
gyrophora 靈芝
anise 大茴香
cumin 小茴香
fennei 茴香
相關短語
Related Phrases
tiger-bone liquor 虎骨酒
spirit of genseng 人參酒
cod-liver oil 魚肝油
royal jelly 蜂王漿
Chinese angelica 當歸
the bark of eucommia 杜仲
asses’ glue 阿膠
Chinese caterpillar fungus 冬蟲夏草
cassia twig 桂皮
lotus seed 蓮子
licorice root 甘草
lotus leaf 荷葉
aprieot seed 杏仁
lily bulb 百合
peach keruel 桃仁
bezoar of ox 牛黃
相關表達方式
Related Expressions
Just following the directions on the bottle.
請照藥瓶上的說明服用。
I think I can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.
除了止痛片以外大多數藥我都可以服用。
Can you suggest somehting I can take to relieve the pain?
你能建議我服用點什么來緩解痛苦嗎?
In addition to making you feel better, it’ll also make you sleepy.
這藥除了能使你感覺好一些之外,還能有助于你的睡眠。
Try this medicine. It will cure your insomnia.
試試這種藥。它可以治好你的失眠癥。
Take these tablets twice a day.
這些藥片每天服用兩次。
Take ten mls each time, three times a day.
每天三次,每次10毫升。
One tablets each time, three times a day after meals.
每天飯后服用,每日三次,每次一片。
It will keep the swelling down.
該藥可以消腫。
This ointment will subdue the inflamation.
這種藥膏可以消炎