遇到特殊情況沒法去上班/上課怎么辦?總不能什么都不說直接不去吧,怎么用英語來請假呢?
來讓翻譯小編來教你。 首先告訴你的老師/老板你來不了。
I’m afraid that I cannot attend the class on Wednesday/ come in to work on Wednesday.
非常抱歉,我可能沒有辦法出席周三的課/我可能周三沒法來上班。
I’m terribly sorry that I’m going to miss the session on Tuesday.
非常抱歉我可能要錯過周二的課了。
接下來解釋你無法出席的理由。
There’s a family emergency that I need to handle.
家里有急事需要我去處理。
I’m not feeling really well.
我身體不是很舒服。
I caught a really bad cold this weekend.
我周末感冒了,而且挺嚴重的。
I have a doctor’s appointment.
我預約了去見醫生。
I have a pre-arranged meeting with xxx
我很早之前有個約好的和xxx的會議。
There’s clash with another class.
我的另一堂課和這堂課時間有沖突。
然后告訴老板/老師你的解決方案。
I’ll make sure I catch up with the class.
我一定會課后補上內容的。
Can you please kindly keep me updated with the meeting.
能麻煩您告訴我會議的最新進程嗎?
注意在這里因為你在麻煩人家,所以最后用上please, kindly這樣的詞。
Is there any way to rearrange this meeting to Friday?
有辦法把會議移到周五嗎?
最后的最后,再表示一下自己的歉意。
I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
不要意思給您添麻煩了。
我們學的這些句子可以在口語或者寫郵件的時候使用。只要你的理由充分并且有補救措施的話,相信大家的老師或者老板是可以理解的。