Since everyone’s here, shall we get started?
大家到齊了,我們開始吧。
I’d like to call the meeting to order.
我宣布會議開始。
Today, we are going to discuss…..
今天我們要討論…
Shall we move on to the next item on the agenda?
我們接著進行議程的下一項。
Let’s turn to the second issue.
我們接著討論第二個問題。
I’m afraid you are getting side track.
恐怕你有點離題了。
Shall we get back to the main point?
我們言歸正傳吧。
I’m sorry to cut you off.
對不起打斷一下。
May I come in here?
我可以插句話嗎?
Have you got anything to say?
你有什么要說嗎?
Are you with me on this?
你們明白我這句話的意思嗎?
What do you mean by saying that?
你這么說什么意思?
Could we have your comment?
請你談談好嗎?
Could we have your report now?
請你現在匯報好嗎?
Whose turn is it to take the floor?
輪到誰發言了?
Mr chairman, may I have the floor?
主席先生,我可以發言嗎?
Could you elaborate on that?
你能詳細談談那一點嗎?
I’d like to make a point.
我想說一點。
Are you for or against this proposal?
你是贊成還是反對這項提議?
Has anyone got any objection to this regulation?
有誰對這項規定持異議嗎?
Those against raise your hands.
反對的請舉手。
Is there any other business?
還有別的事嗎?
Are we all agreed?
大家都同意嗎?
The opinions presented so far may be summarized as follows:…
目前為止,意見小結如下:
In conclusion, ladies and gentlemen, I would point out that, although we have made gratifying progress, many still remains to be done.
總之,女士們、先生們,我要指出的是,雖然我們已經取得了令人滿意的進步,但還有很多事要做。
This meeting has been an important one but I am sure that you all recognize that our real work has just begun.
本次會議是一次非常重要的會議,但我肯定你們大家意識到我們真正的工作才剛剛開始。
As Chairman, I would like to thank you for attending and to congratulate you on the fact that we have completed all of the items on our agenda.
作為主席,我感謝您的參與,我們完成了議事日程上所有的項目,并因此而祝賀您。
I hope to see you again.
我希望再次見您。