1.Give your contacts a big smile when you meet them. Make them feel that you are really happy to meet them.
1.遇見別人的時候,予以燦爛的微笑。讓他們感到你很快樂,很樂于與其相處。
2.Give your full attention to the people you converse with as if nothing else is important.
2.把全身的注意力都集中在與你談話的人身上,忽略其他。
3. When they ask for your attention, leave whatever you are doing.
3.當別人與你說話的時候,無論正在做什么,放下手邊的工作。
4.When they call you, greet them with enthusiasm as if you are longing for their call.
4.當別人登門拜訪的時候,熱情的接待,就好像你很期待他們。
5.Don't make them wait.
5.別讓他人等待。
6.Print the list of your contacts and look at it in your spare time. It will remind you of whom to touch base.
6.列出與熟人往來的單子,最好打印出來,有空兒的時候看看。它會提示你,最近和誰,該聯系聯系了。
7.Always reply your contacts' emails and text messages.
7.永遠記得回郵件,短消息。
8.Reply their emails and text messages in the first chance you get.
8.回復別人的e-mail與短消息,在你有機會回復的第一時間里。
9.Shake their hands with enthusiasm.
9.握手,要熱情。
10.Praise them sincerely when they do something good. Make them feel that you are proud of them.
10.別人做的非常好的時候,真誠的贊美。讓他們感到你的欣賞。
11.Always return their calls.
11.拜訪,記得回訪。
12.Send a message to them on their birthdays. Even better, call them.
12.別人生日時,發短信送去祝福。當然,打個電話再好不過了。
13.Drop your old contacts quick emails or text messages to ask how they are doing.
13.對于許久沒有回復的信息,刪掉的同時盡快發去郵件或短信,與他們保持聯系。
14.Remember their names and achievements.
14.要記得別人的名字與成就。
15.Remember important facts about them, especially the things they really care about (you may want to write them down).
15.記下對于別人重要的事情,尤其是他們最關心的(也許可以寫下來)
16.Introduce them to the people in your contact who may help them out.
16.別人向你求助,如果有幫得上忙的朋友,可以引薦給他。
17.Actively find the deepest needs they may have (without waiting for them to explicitly tell you).
17.主動的雪中送炭(而不是等別人向你求助).
18.Take initiative to give them the solutions they need.
18.率先提供給別人解決問題的辦法。
19.Give thanks for them in your session of gratitude.
19.向別人致謝,用以感恩的心。
20.Mention their names in your prayer.
20.禱告的時候提到他們的名字。
21.Talk with them about their life.
21.與人攀談時,可以聊聊關于他的生活。
22.Ask them specific questions about things they care about. They will realize that you care enough to remember their facts.
22.對于別人關心的事情,具體詢問。他們會體感覺到你的體恤。
23.Give them something precious you have. Time is a good candidate.
23.與別人分享對你來說珍貴的東西。時間是最好的候選者。
24.Go eat with them. Even better, treat them.
24.一同吃飯。當然,最好不過的,是自己來下廚招待。
25.When you meet them, don't look at your watch as if you have something more important to do.
25.與別人相處時,不要總是看表。會使人誤解你有很重要的事情去做。
26.When you talk to them, don't look over their shoulder as if you are looking for someone more important to talk to.
26.與人說話,不要看著別人的肩膀。那使你看上去很急于結束對話。
27.Send them quick tips or articles you just found which may benefit them.
27.給別人介紹好的引薦或文章。
28.Message them encouraging words or quotes.
28.發短信,多寫一些鼓舞的文字或引用。
29.Lend them the best books or DVDs you have.
29.如果有的話,借給別人你最喜愛的書籍或電影。
30.Talk to them about how you like your other friends. They will think that you may talk the same way about them.
30.與人交談,常說說朋友的好話。那樣,在他的背后,也會認為你會如此談論他。
31.Don't talk negatively to them about how you don't like your other friends. They will think that you may also talk the same way about them.
31.不要背地里講朋友的壞話。這樣,在他的背后,說到他的時候,他也會這么認為。
32.Occasionally mention their names in your conversation with them.
32.交談中,偶爾提到對方的名字。
33.Be creative to give them small surprises every now and then.
33.時常給別人富有創造力的小小驚喜。