我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor
alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've
discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。