3.餐廳點餐篇
May I have a menu, please?
請給我菜單。
May I order, please?
我可以點餐了嗎?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
是否有中文菜單?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么嗎?
Do you have today’s special?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐廳有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
May I see the wine list?
可否讓我看看酒單?
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
I’m on a diet.
我正在節食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/ sugar).
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I’d like to have some local wine.
我想點當地出產的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
I’d like to have France red wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Well done (medium/rare), please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。