My boyfriend works a typical 8 to 5 job, Monday through Friday.
我男朋友有一份典型的朝九晚五的工作,從周一到周五。
He's always the first to text good morning
他總是第一個來向我問早安的人
because I usually sleep in.
因為我經常會睡過頭
I've noticed that everyday
我每天都會發現
that he's at work, at exactly 8:36am,
早上8:36,他已經開始上班了
he texts me a sweet good morning message.
他會給我發一個很甜的短信說早安
The first two days that I noticed,
一開始我注意到這一點的時候
I thought it was just coincidence ,
我以為這只是巧合
but then for the next week,
可是接下來的一個星期
it was the same thing at 8:36am.
還是在8:36,我會準時收到短信
Now I didn't want to just assume
我不敢隨便猜測
that he had an alarm specifically set for saying good morning to me,
他是不是專門設了一個鬧鐘,就為了向我問早安
but secretly I really hoped.
但我暗暗希望事情正是如此
Eventually, I looked over his shoulder as he was setting another alarm for a different time
最后,有一次我趁他設置另一個鬧鐘的時候,偷偷從他背后偷看了一眼
and I saw his top alarm was set for 8:35am Monday thru Friday
我發現他的第一個鬧鐘設在早上8:35,從周一到周五
and is called "Tell my love, good morning."
鬧鐘名稱是“向我愛的人說早安”
I still haven't told him I know his cute secret
我還沒有告訴他,我已經知道他這個可愛的小秘密了
and I'm not sure if I ever will.
我不確定未來會不會告訴他
Part of me wants to tell him that I know
一部分的我想要告訴他,我已經知道了
but another part of me doesn't want to.
另一部分的我卻不想告訴他
At least not anytime soon.
至少眼下不想
Maybe when we're old and boring
也許等到我們垂垂老矣,百無聊賴的那一天
and need something to talk about haha.
想要找些談資的時候吧
I just wanted to tell someone
我只是想把這件事告訴某個人
because it's been something that's been on my mind for months
因為這件事已經在我腦海里盤繞了數月之久
and I just find it so adorable !
我覺得太甜,太萌了!
(來源:恒星英語)