As I look outside from my desk at work,
當我工作之余從桌前向外探望
I have a view of the mountains,
眼前是一派群山
a beautiful, partially cloudy blue sky
云海半遮,天際蔚藍的美景
and the random car traffic on our quiet road.
馬路上一派寧靜,偶爾有車流經過
I love this view
我十分喜愛這景致
and consider myself blessed
心存感恩
to have it every work day.
為自己每個工作日都能坐覽這番景致
I have worked for companies
我曾在數家公司任職
where my desk or cubicle had no window view
坐在桌前或隔間里,卻沒有窗外美景
and there are associates at my current company
現在這家公司里的一些同事
who do not have a view.
也沒有美景可賞
I know I am lucky
我知道自己很幸運
and I appreciate it so much.
并且為此格外欣喜
I stop
我時常駐足
and let the sunlight shine on my face,
讓陽光照在自己臉上
I close my eyes
我閉上眼睛
and feel it warm my soul.
感覺陽光溫暖了自己的靈魂
Maybe this day had a restful night to start it,
或許安寧只在今夜,明天卻是一日操勞
maybe I am in mourning,
或許我正心中悲愴
I could be tired or sore from the gym.
或許我剛健身歸來,感到疲累,四肢酸痛
Maybe I have trouble in my heart
或許我心中正有煩惱
over an action from my young adult children,
由于我剛成年的孩子某個舉動
my husband or myself.
由于丈夫或我自身
There are so many ways a day can start,
有如此多的不同方式,可以開啟新一天
But
但是
when I feel that light touch my face,
當我感到光照在臉上
warm it in the heat of summer
帶著夏天的灼熱讓我感到溫暖
or I shiver in the cold of winter,
抑或冬天的嚴寒讓我瑟瑟發抖
I am blessed
我知道自己被祝福著
I know happiness is with me.
我知道幸福與我同在
(來源:滬江英語 作者:Moladybug)