The word 'adjustment' seems very weird
和解,這個詞聽起來很別扭
but please believe me
但請相信我
adjustment is the key of happiness .
和解是幸福的關鍵
Always make your point,
如果你一味表達自己的觀點
just think about yourself,
只想著自己
being selfish etc.
總是自私自利
Being selfish is good for a moment,
自私可能會讓你一時感到暢快
but being selfish means making distance with everybody,
但自私也意味著與每個人都保持距離
with friends, family.
與朋友和家人保持距離
Being selfish means hurting others unnecessary .
自私意味著不必要的傷害別人
Adjustments means you truly love a person or your family.
而和解卻意味著你真心愛一個人,愛你的家庭
Non-adjustments means you are selfish.
不接受和解,意味著你的自私
Adjustments means giving respect
和解意味著付出尊重
and Non-adjustments means you live only for yourself.不接受和解,意味著你只為自己而活
Adjustments means creating a happy family
和解意味著你可以建立幸福的家庭
and good atmosphere around you
在你周圍營造歡樂的氛圍
and Non-adjustments means hurting everybody for your own sake.
而不接受和解則意味著出于自己的目的去傷害他人
Adjustment is tough ,
和解是一件困難的事情
it is very hard to go against your wish for others happiness
違背自己的心意,卻要考慮他人的福祉,這的確很難
but believe me
但,請相信我
this tough course gives you a lifetime happiness
這艱難的一課,會給你帶來一生幸福
and lots of blessings .
和無數祝福
If you will not adjust,
如果你不和解
nothing will happen,
什么都不會改變
things will go as they are going.
事情會只會自然的發展下去
your happiness will be lost somewhere.
你的幸福會在某處失去
We have to learn to adjust
我們必須學會和解
because it is a part of a life
因為這是生活的一部分
and of course
顯然
we are not living on this planet alone.
我們不是生活在這個星球上唯一的人
People are adjusting with us
其他人也要學著與我和解
so do we have to.
我們也要學會如此
In short,
簡而言之
I would like to say that
我想要說
if want to be loved by everyone
如果你想要身邊的人愛你
then you have to learn to adjust,
那么,你就要學會和解
either the day is not too far
若非如此,總有一天你會發現
when you will be alone in your life.
你的生活中孤身一人
How much you adjust,
只要做出一點和解
you will be flooded with friends
你就會被親朋好友包圍
because non-adjusting people always remain alone,
因為不去和解的人永遠都孤單
frustrated ,
備受挫折
depressed etc.
深陷抑郁
Happiness always gain in giving happiness.
幸福都是從給予幸福中獲得的
Learn to adjust
學著和解
if you want to be happy.
如果你想要獲得幸福
Always making others adjust for you
如果你總是強迫其他人為了你和解
means grabbing their happiness in your stubbornness
這意味著你把其他人的幸福操縱在你的固執之中
but remember one thing also,
但你還應該記住一件事
no one should always adjust.
沒有人應該永遠妥協
Remember one thing as well
記住一件事
that don't always adjusts
不要一味的和解
because always making adjustments
因為一味的與他人和解
means reducing your price in others eyes.
會讓你在他人眼中掉價
If you want to be loved then learn to adjust.
如果你想要被愛,學會和解
If you want to be flooded with friends learn to adjust.
如果你想被朋友包圍,學會和解
If you want to be happy then learn to adjust.
如果你想獲得幸福,學會和解
(來源:滬江英語)