小伙伴們看到題目可能會有疑惑,美國也有“走親訪友”?殊不知,美國人和中國人一樣有走親訪友的習慣,一般情況下,美國人在感恩節,圣誕節等大型節假日出遠門,自己開車或者乘飛機去其他州看望親戚和朋友。那么如何在這樣的場合和朋友們聊天呢?一起來看看吧!
1. 當朋友重聚,不可避免的要出去“耍耍”:
Hey, man, do you want to hang out tonight?
嘿,老兄,今晚想出去逛逛嗎?
下面兩種表達也可以:
It's been two years since we last saw each other. Let’s hang out tonight.
距我們上次見面都兩年了,晚上一起聚聚吧!
Are you doing anything tonight? Let's go out for a drink!
你今天晚上有事嗎?我們出去喝一杯吧!
如果同意,我們可以這樣說:
Yeah, let's go out with some other friends too.
好啊,我們和其他朋友一起出去玩玩。
Sure, sound great. Let me get ready and you can come over.
好啊,聽起來不錯,我準備一下,你就可以過來了。
如果我們另有安排:
Sorry, dude. I am going to have dinner with my family.
不好意思哥們兒,我晚上和家人一起晚飯。
或者我們另約時間:
Let's do it another time.
我們再找時間吧。
Could you plan it for another day?
你能安排到其他日子嗎?
How about Wednesday?
那星期三怎么樣?
2. 用一種俏皮的方式約起:
Let's all celebrate my return with a movie.
為了慶祝我的歸來咱們都去看電影吧。
看電影還可以說:
Let's bring everybody to the movies tonight.
今晚咱們把大家帶去看電影吧。
對于這樣的提議,一般不會有人拒絕的:
Awesome, let's meet up and check out the movie times.
太好了,咱們見面再確認電影的放映時間吧。
Sure, I'll pick everybody up and we'll meet you there.
好的,我去接大家,我們在那兒和你見面。
3. 親友見面之后要問候寒暄:
Hey, man! How's everything?
嘿,哥們兒,最近怎么樣?
老朋友見面,多問候一聲又何妨:
Hey! It's good to see you again, dude. How have you been?
嘿!再見到你太高興了,兄弟。最近怎么樣?
What's up? Tell me how's everything while I was gone.
最近怎么樣,告訴我,我不在的時候一切還好嗎?
生活有好有差,對朋友就沒必要隱瞞啦:
Life's been pretty good.
生活還挺不錯。
Nothing much. I just got a new car.
沒什么特別的,我就買了輛新車。
There's so much shit going on. Life is crazy right now!
糟糕的事情太多了,現在的生活簡直太瘋狂了。
4. 同時要關心一下親友的家人:
How's your family doing?
你的家人怎么樣?
下面的表達意思都一樣:
Is your family alright too?
你的家人也都好嗎?
Has your family been doing well too?
你的家人也都還好吧?
還可以同樣表示關心:
Yeah, they're alright. I hope your family is cool too.
是的,他們都挺好,我希望你的家人也都挺好。
5. 寒暄過后要say goodbye了:
Alright, it was good seeing you again. I'll catch you later.
好啦,再見到你真高興,我們隨后聯系。
其他的客套招呼:
Hey, it was fun seeing you, but I have to go. See you!
見到你很高興,但是我得走了。再見!
See you later, man. Good seeing you.
一會見,哥們兒。見到你真好!
好了,使用今天學到的口語表達,下次再和老朋友見面,不至于冷場尷尬了!
(來源:滬江英語)