1.我們就是我們正在尋找的變化!
We are the change we are seeking.
2.我們就是我們一直在等待的救世主!
We are the ones we have been waiting for.
3.世界已經變了,我們必須同時改變。
The world has changed, and we must change with it.
4.從今天開始,讓我們團結一致,振作精神,開始重塑美國。
Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and begin the work of remaking America.
5.我們的國家也許從來就不完美,但一代又一代人已經證明我們的國家可以不斷被改善。
This union may never be perfect, but generation after generation has shown that it can always be perfected.
6.我們的今天是多少血汗、淚水換來的,但路才剛剛開始。
It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get to where we are today, but we have just begun.
今天,我們做出誠摯的努力,確保留給孩子們的世界,比現在的再好一點點。
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today.
7.我們需要避免夢想的匱乏,人們總是希望開好車,穿好衣服,住好房子,
We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments
卻不愿為之付出艱辛。每個人都應該盡量發掘自身潛力。
but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.
8.我們仍然是這個地球上最繁榮、最強大的國家。
We remain the most prosperous, powerful nation on Earth.
9.如果你走的道路正確,也愿意堅持走下去,最終你會成功!
If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
10.我們有信心再次領導世界。
We are ready to lead once more.