每個人都有憂郁的日子。
Everybody has blue days.
那些日子真是慘透了,你覺得心里亂糟糟的、怨氣叢生、寂寞、整個人徹底的精疲力竭。
These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely,andutterly exhausted.
那些日子總會讓你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,
Days when you feel small and insignificant,
每件事情似乎都夠不著邊。
when everything seems just out of reach.
你根本無法振作起來。
You can’t rise to the occasion.
根本沒有力氣重新開始。
Just getting started seems impossible.
在憂郁的日子里,你可能變成偏執狂,覺得每個人都想要吃定你。
On blue days you can become noid that everyone is out to get you.
其實情況并不總是那么糟。
This is not always such a bad thing.
你感到灰心、焦慮,可能開始神經質地拼命咬指甲,然后不可救藥地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大塊巧克力蛋糕的瘋狂!
You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce anail-bitingfrenzy that can escalate into atriple-chocolate-mud-cake-eatingfrenzy in a blink of an eye!
在憂郁的日子里,你會覺得自己在悲傷的海里沉沉浮浮。
On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an oceanofsadness.
不論在什么時候,你總有種想哭的沖動,卻不知道為了什么。
You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’tevenknow why.
最后,你覺得自己猶如行尸走肉,失去生活目標。
Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through lifewithoutpurpose.
你不知道自己還可以撐多久,
You’re not sure how much longer you can hang on,
然后你想大喊一聲:“誰來一槍把我打死吧!”
and you feel like shouting, “Will someone please shout me!”
其實一點小事就讓你一天都郁悶難當。
It doesn’t take much to bring on a blue day.
也許只是一覺醒來,沒有感覺到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,
發現自己又多了幾條皺紋,又重了幾斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一個大包。